1. Responsible for developing and maintaining customer resources and customer relations in Nordic Countries;
2. Responsible for the tracking and service of customers' complete life cycle process, encouraged the mining of customers' potential needs, and was able to analyze, collect and sort out customer information;
3. Be able to negotiate with customers, reach sales orders, and be responsible for payment collection and ensure the timeliness of payment collection;
4. Coordinate and complete the tasks of the parent company in China.
1. Major in automation, machinery, marketing or related field, at least 1 year working experience;
2, have rich customer resources and customer relations, mechanical equipment marketing work experience is preferred;
3. Strong ability of market analysis, marketing and promotion, good at interpersonal communication;
4. Strong career ambition and teamwork ability.