· Zhejiang Dingli Machinery Co., Ltd. was established.
· The first phase of Dingli plant was put into production, and covers an area of 45 acres.
· The second-phase of Dingli plant was put into production, and covers an area of 55 acres.
· Successfully listed on Shanghai A-share market and became the first listed company in the industry.
· The third phase of Dingli plant was put into production, and covers an area of 180 acres. With Asia’s first fully automated intelligent line for aerial work platforms.
· Dingli acquired shareholding Magni, a world-renowned high reach telehandler company, and set up its Italian R&D center. Dingli’s started its overseas M&A.
· Dingli set up the first domestic-funded financial leasing pilot enterprise in Shanghai Free Trade Zone - Shanghai Dingce Financial Leasing Co., Ltd., realizing a new situation of "promoting production through financing, and stimulating financing with production".
·Dingli acquired shareholding in CMEC, an aerial work platform manufacturer of more than 40 years history, and entered the leasing market in North America.
·Dingli won the IPAF Aerial Work Pioneer Award, which was the first Asian brand that won the award.
·Dingli acquired shareholding in TEUPEN, a global leader in spider-type aerial work platforms, set up a German R&D center, and expanded its product ecosystem.
·The fourth phase of Dingli large-scale intelligent aerial work platform project was put into production, and covers an area of 362 acres, its annual output of boom-type products was increased to 5,000 units.
·It is recognized as an individual champion demonstration enterprise in manufacturing industry by the Ministry of industry and information technology